The Motorama @ Ink-N-Iron is a premiere Kustom Kulture Car Show. Hot Rods-Kustoms and Motorcycles are strictly hand-picked, must be pre-69, and have to be in a style from that era. We will be showcasing the finest in Traditional Hot Rods-Kustoms-Motorcycles and more alongside vintage dragsters-gassers and altereds on the grass in front of the Queen Mary. Besides that, we have Barris Kustom City. We have built the historical façade of the shop on Atlantic Blvd., circa 1959 to display 3 traditional kustoms. Please check out the photos in the Gallery.
If you wish to put your car in the car show please register below.
Bikes should be in the style of Bobbers-Choppers or Custom/Stock Motorcycles from the period 1901-1978. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE!!
Bikes will be judged and awarded 1st and 2nd place in the following categories:
- · Overall Craftsmanship-Open to Invited and Public Entries
- · Best Use Chrome-Open to Invited and Public Entries
- · Best Use of Paint-Open to Invited and Public Entries
- · Best Upholstery-Open to Invited and Public Entries
- · Best American-Open to Invited and Public Entries
- · Best Historical-Open to Invited and Public Entries
- · Best Survivor-Open to Invited and Public Entries
- · Best Foreign-Open to Invited and Public Entries
*America’s Custom Motorcycle D’Elegance*-awarded Trophy Cup
Included in the Entry Fee, each motorcycle is entered in all categories that apply above as well as the Grand Prize. Each participant will receive an event t-shirt and 2 weekend passes.
Car Show Hours:
Friday 2pm-10pm // Saturday 11am-10pm // Sunday 11am-10pm