VIP Platinum Details
Want some more information about what is included with your VIP Platinum ticket?
Besides admission to INI2013, you get to enter through a private VIP gate, have access to a special outdoor hospitality area including complimentary food (see below), private climate controlled restrooms, Orchestra viewing area of main stage, complimentary storage locker, event-t and the first shot at buying VIP packages in future years.
The private hospitality areas include access to cash bars.
- Admission through Private VIP Entrance
- Private Outdoor Area with Complimentary Food
- Private Cash Bars
- Private Air Conditioned Restrooms
- Complimentary Storage Locker
- VIP Patron Souvenir Badge
- Special Orchestra Viewing Area of Main Stage
- First Opportunity to Buy VIP Packages in Future Years
VIP Menu Options (Choose One Per Day)
- Vegetarian Plate #1: Soba Noodle Salad with diced Persian Cucumbers, Mini Sweet Bells and Miso, Honey, Soy Vinaigrette served with White Bean, Cilantro Hummus with Grilled Pita Wedges and Roasted Cauliflower
- Vegetarian Plate #2: Mushroom and Chickpea Tacos with Tomatillo Sauce, Cauliflower Pico, and Fresh Cilantro served with Chipotle, Honey, and Lime dressed Wild Rice Salad filled with Toasted Almonds and Golden Raisins
- Chicken Plate #1: Chipotle, Orange, Lime Grilled Chicken Sandwich topped with Marinated Cucumbers, Pickled Red Onions and Serrano Aioli on a Brioche Bun served with a Mixed Green Salad topped White Balsamic-Cranberry Dressing, Dried Fruit and Crispy Wonton Strips. Alongside, Chips with Tomatillo Pico de Gallo
- Chicken Plate #2: Grilled Chicken Tacos with Cilantro Chimi Churri, Jicama Slaw and Mandarins-Mixed Green Salad with White Balsamic-Cranberry Dressing, Dried Fruit, and Crispy Wonton Strips and Chips with Tomatillo Pico de Gallo
- Beef Plate: Caprese Burger topped with Fresh Mozzarella, Cilantro Chimi Churri, Beefsteak Tomatoes and Garlic Aioli on a Brioche Bun served with Fresh Tortilla Chips topped with Tomatillo Pico de Gallo and a Mixed Green Salad dressed in White Balsamic-Cranberry Dressing topped with Dried Fruit and Crispy Wonton Strips.
- Pork Plate:Achiote rubbed Pulled Pork Sandwich on a Brioche Bun with Cilantro Chimi Churri, Jicama Slaw and Garlic Aioli served with Fresh Chips
topped with Tomatillo Pico de Gallo and a Mixed Green Salad topped with a White Balsamic-Cranberry Dressing topped with Dried Fruit, and Crispy Wonton Strips.
- Dessert: We will have fresh, baked daily aboard ship- Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies alongside Chocolate and Red Velvet Cupcakes to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Meals will be served Friday 5:30pm-9:30pm and 2pm-6pm Saturday and Sunday. There will be assorted fresh fruits available to nibble on throughout the day.